Who we are
Our website address is: https://beerofsmod.co.uk.
Holley Paquette Brewers Ltd is committed to ensure that any information provided to us via any of the means highlighted below is safeguarded and protects your privacy.
- Social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- In person
This policy will be updated accordingly by our appointed data protection officer who can be contacted at: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data. Under new GDPR regulations you have the right to request the information that we hold, at any time and decide what we do with it.
- User provided personal information/data – Examples of personal data include names and contact details. We require this information if you wish to purchase anything from our shop as we need your name and address to ship your purchase to you.
- Automatically collected information via cookies on this website – cookies are small files containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. You can also delete cookies stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Information from third party sources – These can include other allied services, advertisers and social media. This data will only ever be used to support the provision of treatment, process payments and to ensure that we continue to comply with the GDPR.
Our site may contain links to other websites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through third parties. If you decide to access other websites, then you will be leaving our site – that means that we won’t be responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products and services or, for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those other sites. Should a dispute arise between you and any third party we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
Processing your personal data
Any personal data submitted via the website or in personal communications via direct email will be processed for related services which we offer. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Receipts for Purchases
- Providing you with information in relation to our services that you use
This website may also operate an email newsletter where you could subscribe to keep informed about our offers. Site visitors can subscribe via a form on the website where your permission will again be requested. Some subscriptions may be processed manually given prior written agreement from the user.
Data retention and security procedures
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has introduced changes to the way in which organisations relating to how they use and store personal data. We will not keep your personal data for any longer than we are required to by law.
The following information details how we will store your personal data. All records will be kept secure and confidential at all times and there will be a secure back-up in place where records are stored electronically.
This information is also supported by our terms and conditions, which are found on our website.
GDPR gives you more control to opt out of any or all of our services at any time, and request your data be removed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do this.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
While using using our website we may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
You can opt-out of these cookies however the functions of the website such as the shop may no longer work as intended.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may share analytical data with third parties to monitor and improve our website. Embedded social media websites such as Instagram may also collect user data.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.